If you are looking for a unique hotel then Fern Paradise is the one for you. You could even imagine that you are in the heart of the jungle. The rice barns are excellent although the bathroom could benefit from updating. However, breakfast by the river is excellent both for the food and the setting. The Fern Paradise family are all lovely people and each breakfast time we had the owner or his wife come for a chat with us. There aren't many places where you get such attention. The hotel arranged an airport pick up for us which was also a nice touch. The hotel is a little way out of the city with a taxi charging 200 Baht each way before 10pm and 250 Baht after 10pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The touch of nature, to live in the old rice barn, to meet the diversity of ferns, to be away from crowded city and stay in a peaceful land which is surrounded by shady trees and variety of ferns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fern Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Paradise Hotel San Sai
- Fern Paradise Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
- Fern Paradise Hotel Chiang Mai