Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Hotel, rooms and restaurant are clean. Personel if friendly and helpful. Only downside is music coming from skygarden. Bass is so strong that even earplugs don't help. So if u are looking for a hotel where u are unable to sleep, thats place for u

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marcinm30
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I had booked this hotel for 3 weeks, However after 5 nights with absolutey no sleep due to the Hotel being directly behind the Sky Garden which pumped out loud loud music till 3 am everynight. I was lucky enough to be helped out by Management Team who helped me relocate to another Hotel.The new Hotel was wonderful in Seminyak,
Dont stay at this Hotel if you like sleep.

Room tip: Dont do it
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank K8273NUmarkj
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Being my visit to Bali, I preferred to stay in a place that should not take long from Airport and found this was very close to the Bomb Memorial on Legian Street and the price was good enough. While booking through Agoda, I was told that you will have wifi, Air conditioning, Kettle, Minibar and hot water, but on checking in I found the Kettle and Mini bar was missing. There was no waste bin and no hooks in the bathroom. But for these I was very happy with the room for the money I paid. The A/C was good and the wifi too. The general design was good with balinese style. One could get hot water from their Kitchen during most of the day time. The location close to the Legian street and less than a minute walking from Bomb Memorial was a big plus and yet it was comparatively less noisy though there are a few pubs around. There are hardly any staff when you need one, as once we check in it is hard to find them. I was happy with the stay but for those missing Minibar and Kettle which they had mentioned in the room description.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Staff were nice on arrival but didn't see much of them after that. They never came to our room once for housekeeping during our 3 night stay. Paid for double room and fridge but got twin and no fridge. We were too exhausted after travelling to bother complaining. No bin was provided so we used our own plastic bags for rubbish. Air con wasn't great, constantly sweating even though we never turned it off the lowest setting. Pool was pretty nice. Good location to be near bars, restaurants etc but we had to wear ear plugs at night even though we were only coming home at 2/3am. Overall the experience was fine, nothing more, nothing less. But we are very laidback, low maintenance people and as well as that, spent no time in the room apart from sleeping really.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

If you wanted to stay in the heart of kuta, Surya Tropical Kuta is the place! It's very accessible to clubs, bars, minimarts & shopping area! Everything you need there is in kuta. Hotel is great, staffs we're indeed friendly & price is cheap & affordable! Came back again 2 times within my 2 weeks stay in Bali! Tho only thing is that it will be slightly noisy due to clubs around it. Other than that it's a good place to stay! Thumbs up!

Date of stay: March 2015