We are staying here through a Time Share exchange program, but you can rent here too.
Great condos. We are in a 2 bedroom condo - a family can live here full time. It's very clean and well kept up. Full size kitchen that is fully stocked. Fireplace in the living room. Within driving distance to Mt Baker ( beautiful scenery!) Close to Bellinham and Lynden,and Vancouver ( went there twice already - easy ride), and located right on the water . Plenty of restaurants nearby. There is a heated pool on site - and while we are not using it, there are people enjoying it each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle at Birch Bay is an upscale resort located in the serene community of Birch Bay on the northwestern coast of Washington State. The resort is the perfect place to stay for nature lovers or those looking for a quiet retreat. Sandcastle at Birch Bay’s guests have access to an on-site fitness center to keep up with their workout routine, a heated swimming pool, and a hot tub, the perfect spot to relax after a full day of adventure. Sandcastle at Birch Bay’s one-, two-, and three-bedroom condominiums feature all the amenities guests need to feel right at home. Each unit has a fireplace, flat-screen TV, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony that offers a view of either Birch Bay or the snow-capped Mt. Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandcastle at Birch Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle At Birch Bay Hotel Blaine
- Sandcastle Birch Bay
- Sandcastle At Birch Bay Blaine