We traveled here for my Dad's 60th birthday. The rooms were nice and spacious. Only down fall was there was no housekeeping available besides trash removal. The staff was helpful finding the grocery store and leading us to great ideas for places to eat and things to do. The best part was the tide coming in and out of the bay. The 20-somethings might be a little bored by this slow pace, but it was perfect for a family wanting to spend time together and really enjoy each other. No spa when we were there, but we found plenty to do. The best activity, besides building sand castles, was a hike we took to some near by waterfalls (about 30 min away).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle at Birch Bay is an upscale resort located in the serene community of Birch Bay on the northwestern coast of Washington State. The resort is the perfect place to stay for nature lovers or those looking for a quiet retreat. Sandcastle at Birch Bay’s guests have access to an on-site fitness center to keep up with their workout routine, a heated swimming pool, and a hot tub, the perfect spot to relax after a full day of adventure. Sandcastle at Birch Bay’s one-, two-, and three-bedroom condominiums feature all the amenities guests need to feel right at home. Each unit has a fireplace, flat-screen TV, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony that offers a view of either Birch Bay or the snow-capped Mt. Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandcastle at Birch Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle At Birch Bay Hotel Blaine
- Sandcastle Birch Bay
- Sandcastle At Birch Bay Blaine