“BEST VACATION EVER & BEST LOCATION & PRIVACY.”
other travellers have booked this property
Looking  South .........Down the Beach Cottage Beach ............looking North down the beach
Check Availability
Open ( Studio ) layout
Cozy Sitting Area
Full Kitchen
View of Studio design
Queen Size bed ( Pillowtop Bed )
Front room view
Island artwork on walls
Bathroom with shower/ Washer & Dryer in Closet
The Cottage 'showing the private setting'
A Wedding on the Beach
Newllyweds Doug & Diane on their \'Special Day\'
The Happy Couple Signing  Marriage Book
Sunrise at The Pink Sand Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 74 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tenliken
“BEST VACATION EVER & BEST LOCATION & PRIVACY.”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Been to Eleuthera 4 times & this was the best.Privacy wonderful, snorkeling & swimming in front. Parrot fish came so close we could have touched them
Best vacation ever

breslik
“Oceanfront solitude.”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Great location, maximum privacy, this cottage has all that is needed to spend a week far away. We particularly liked a constant roar of the ocean waves and this feeling of the strong warm winds coming from the ocean day and night. We spent time taking long walks on many island beaches, swimming on the other (Caribbean) side of the island which was always calm, and snorkeling. Leon Levy Nature preserve is highly recommended. <..> Be ready for a tripled price of groceries on the island. And do not rent a car from Taylor&Taylor; I had an unpleasant experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Price of groceries on the island.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PinkSandC...
Eleuthera
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 6 September 2014 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

"Pink Sands Cottage is beautiful.
In the guest book at the Cottage I left the comment which is the heading of this review that it is Heaven on Earth - and it is.
Pink sands is superbly located right on the beach - intact its 10 steps away. It's a lovely traditional cottage set in well kept gardens making the cottage private and peaceful. The views from the cottage are absolutely stunning and just sitting on the verandah looking out to sea and along the deserted beach makes this holiday home special. in front of the cottage are coral formations making great snorkelling and just 300 yards up the beach is a beautiful lagoon for swimming - so every morning it would be a swim in the lagoon followed by breakfast on the verandah - perfect.
Ken and Adele who own the cottage and live in a villa behind it during periods of the year as you can see from the other posts are lovely people and are always there to help and advise you about Eleuthera. Whilst they respect your privacy, nothing is too much trouble for them and when we had an emergency they were there to help us (how nice is that)
When we arrived at Pink Sands Cottage we had a full programme to visit all the beautiful beaches of Eleuthera. Whilst visiting Twin Coves beach we just said why are we travelling to beaches when we have the best one with the best views at the cottage - so we packed up and came home!!
We have always prided ourselves in never going back to the same place twice - but we will definitely come back to Pink Sands Cottage - it's heaven on earth.

We will be traveling from Prothcrawl Wales. UK ..... A long away location. but worth the trip ! " Mike. " The Welsh Dragon"

Disclaimer... Posted by owners and quoted from VRBO. / Homeaway review

Panama City Fl
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
jupiter52...
Springvale, Maine
“As perfect as everyone says it is!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable accommodation with spectacular views and a beautiful beach within a few steps, this is your place. We just returned from our 2nd trip in two years to this cottage, and we will go again. The beaches in Eleuthera are just amazing and all a little different--good snorkeling, great swimming and so many of them that there are never many people (4-6 at the most) on them. The island is laid back and local, and everyone is friendly. You can cook your own food at the cottage or dine in any of the excellent local unique cafes. Ken and Adele, the owners are friendly and helpful and live nearby but leave you to your privacy. You can have coffee early in the morning on one of the two decks and just stare out at the beautiful ocean or watch the parrot fish when they come up to feed in the surf in front of the cottage in the afternoon. Read the reviews and you will see why people rave about this cottage and keep coming back. :)

DoubleDee...
Philadelphia
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

My mother and I rented this little cottage to celebrate my 50th birthday. I wanted to go someplace peaceful, beautiful, secluded and meaningful. I really got more than I bargained for! When we first arrived I thought for sure we must be heading in the wrong direction because we were on a sand road for two miles. If you want the beach to yourself, this is the place for you! I loved everything about this little cottage. The cottage itself is surrounded by palm trees so it’s very private. The view is unbelievable. I woke up every morning, coffee in one hand, camera in the other to capture the daily sunrise. Everyday promised something new and spectacular, and the beach was all mine.

Ken and Adele are so wonderful. Before we arrived they provided clear direction on everything. In fact, I had a few questions during my stay and they got back to me right away. Clearly, Ken and Adele love this place because I felt like I was staying in their home. We bought groceries on our way in and cooked almost every day.

I was able to snorkel right out front in the ocean. It is a giant coral reef with pristine water. There is a breaker to the right of the cottage that provides a calm little cove in low tide. Ken and Adele provide snorkeling equipment so there is no need to rent any. Mom and I took day trips up and down the island. In all we put about 500 or so miles on the rental car. The island is magnificent.

I really can’t say enough about this little cottage. I would go back in a heartbeat. That I was able to spend a week with my mother in paradise for my special birthday is a gift I will always remember. Thank you, Ken and Adele, for such an unforgettable time!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
19 Dec 2013
Wonderful & Thank you for taking a moment to lave your feeling for others to see

Hope to see you again soon.
Happy Holidays

Ken & Adele
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing