Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites
US$77
US$79
US$77
Hotwire.com
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$176
US$154
Four Winds Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$126
US$120
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Aquarius Arms Motel(Seaside Heights)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe jersey shoreheated poolwasher and dryersmall suitepull out sofawalking distancelocation is greatseaside boardwalkcoffee potminute driveexcellent staybarnacle billsstove
Reviewed 4 April 2011

This was the first time we have stayed at the starlight and is now our family tradition!!! We have been driving back and forth to the beach for many years, and a friend recommended the starlight. We decided to give it a try and fell in love!! The first thing I noticed was that when I called to book our reservation I spoke to a friendly person who was very knowledgable and helpful. I hate going through recorded prompts on the phone! Michelle helped me choose the best value for my budget and for the needs of my family of five. As Monmouth county residents we have never stayed locally, and ventured to Ortley Beach for fun! We had more than we could ever imagine!!! The room was immaculate and beautiful, the property extremely well maintained and clean, the location was awesome....so close to everything. Boardwalk, beach, extremely clean pool, great local restaurants. I do not miss driving back and forth to the beach at all, and neither does my husband:-) We have been long time New Jersey residents and never knew that a jewel was so close by. As we were leaving we felt like we were leaving family, and have already made our reservations for the next summer! Thank you Starlight!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank all4travel5
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Great family place one block from the beautiful ocean. We have stayed here at least 3 times in past 6 years.

Reviewed 3 April 2011

The Starlight is across the street from an arcade and the miniture golf. It is one block from the beach and you can walk to the boardwalk. They are close to CVS and the A & P. There are lots of little shops to pick up souveniors. If you have young teens and you get a room on the second floor you can sit on the balcony and watch the kids at the arcade. My parents have been bringing me and my sister and brother to the Starlight since we were little. I'm thrilled to say that we are now able to bring our kids and they range in age from 13 to 18 and we kept our family tradition going. The memories we have made are priceless. With great sadness we have lost my father and brother, but whenever we are at the Starlight we have all those amazing memories!! We love Michelle and Ron and of course Bill. We all look forward to our next vacation at the Starlight every year from the day before we check out. We always book the same room and week for the following year before we leave.

Room Tip: First floor for small kids and second for older
Reviewed 3 April 2011

I love this place. i have gone there since I was about 2 years old with my family and now we are going down with my niece how is 2. They have such a warm and welcoming staff that makes your stay as wonderful and comfortable as can be. The rooms are beautiful and have everything you need for your stay and a beautiful pool for the children.

1  Thank sammygurl2789
Reviewed 3 April 2011

We have been going to the Starlight for the past 20 or so years, and always look forward to making our reservation for the summer, especially because this past winter was so harsh.
Our experience as a family has always been fun we enjoy the people and staff and the location is perfect for us.

1  Thank StarlightSummer