“Ortley Beach Vacation with sisters”

and 1 more site!
Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ortley Beach
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My sisters and their families enjoyed a very nice Ortely Beach vacation a few weeks ago at the Starlight Motel. The Jersey Shore has always been a favorite vacation spot since we were kids. The rooms were very clean and close to some casual type restaurants. Barnacle Bill's golf was right next store so a quick walk for the kids to go to on their own. The beach and the boardwalk was close by so the kids were alway walking somewhere. The pool was beautiful and very well kept as the owners were very hands on to assure their guests were happy. I know we would definitely go back! It was a very nice time for all!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a single spot
2  Thank doher09

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This Motel is super clean. The owners are extremely accommodating. Whatever you need, they will try and get for you. I booked 7 rooms here. 2 were Suites and 5 were regular 2 dble. bed rooms. The suites were really nice. They have a dishwasher, washer, dryer, coffee pot, pull out sofa , full size frig. with pots and dishes. separate room with 2 beds and another T.V. The regular rooms have a microwave, mini frig/freezer and a 1 cup coffee pot. The owners are super clean fanatic's, which is good for me. The only problem to be aware , some rooms share parking spots with strangers. You either have to move your car to let them out each time or leave your keys at the office for them to move. This was a bit of an inconvenience when you want to leave quickly. The mini golf right across the street was a plus. Several eating place with ice cream their also. The arcade next to golf was good for a rainy day. The Beach was super close as well. Beach badges were $7 per day or $20 per week. The boardwalk was also close. A & P was also nearby. They started to rebuild the boardwalk and their was plenty of stores, rides, games and restaurants. Hopefully, next year they will have a bit more things. The gas grills at the Motel was so nice. We cooked burgers & hot dogs 1 night and saved a bit of money. . Thank you so much to Joe and Angelo for making our trip a memorable one. We will be back next year

3  Thank catrine111
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Absolute perfect 3 day stay,spotless rooms,great staff,kids loved pool and beach,couldn't ask for better location.Food,coffie,icecream,and games all directly across street!! Stayed just about everywhere on jersy shore and this is diffently our new spot. .

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Richclay
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great place, friendly staff, great pool and great location. The rooms were very clean with washer, dryer and dishwasher. Loved the fact that they had gas grills with all the utensils for the guests to use. Location was great within walking distance to a very clean and nice beach and just a few blocks from the boardwalk. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay and will go back.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jami98757
StarlightMotel, Owner at Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

The Starlight Motel owners and staff would like to thank you for your wonderful review and are thrilled to hear that you had such a fabulous experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I must say the staff especially the gentleman that went out of his way to accommadate my needs. I think his name was Tony. He called me back after changing rooms around so that I could get a large suite on the second floor. We called at the last minute and he really did an awesome job helping us. I have stayed here before Hurricane Sandy and have not been back yet but this is our first time and I know it will be awesome. Thank you to the staff of the the Starlight especially Tony for going out of your way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your "Excellent Staff" review. It is always great to hear that our staff is going to any measure to accommodate our guests needs. Looking forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wow! This place is great. We will be going back. The room was fantastic, clean roomy and well organized. It was my wife and I with two of our children. We rented an efficiency unit with full kitchen. Including dishes silverware and a washer and drier. The girls taking care of our room Penny and Brieanna were so friendly and hard working I cannot say enough about the job they did. The owner was up every morning cleaning pool area and prepping for the day. We only had to leave our room and walk to any of the many attractions around us. I gotta say I really enjoyed playing with my children in the clean pool, and sleeping every night in our room that exceeded my expectations. We even had fun on our first day there, It rained all day.

Room Tip: All good from what I saw.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your "delightful, above expectation" review. We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time and will definitely be back to visit. It is wonderful to be recognized and reviewed for our cleanliness, as we take great pride in our establishment and maintaining this standard. Looking forward to your next stay at the Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I spent another 4th of July at the Starlight. It is great to see the entire area bouncing back. Houses are going up all over Ortley and Lavallette. Last year at this time was still hard to walk through these towns and not feel sick. Been coming to this area and the Starlight for over 30 years and couldn't be happier to see business is booming again. Now we just need to add some sand back to the beaches and we will be good as new. Great job as always by Michelle and Joey and to everyone for their hard work in restoring our beautiful shore!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!