“Wonderful experience!”

Crush On Niagara Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Beamsville
More attraction details
Owner description: Crush on Niagara Inc. is the leading Wine Tour Company in Niagara. We are the only tour company in Niagara that owns its own vineyard, has an exclusive fleet of Land Rovers and exclusive winery experiences created by us. We are a company built on a passion for wine and a wine country lifestyle. Our touring agendas reflect our growth in the wine tourism industry here in Niagara and also the passion and knowledge of our valued guests that we facilitate tours for. We offer many exclusive opportunities, such as meeting with a wine maker, blending your own bottle of wine, private vineyard visits with winery owners, private lunches at wineries etc. These have evolved over many years, many friendships and many glasses of wine with our winery partners and our friends. We are proud to have pioneered wine tours in Niagara the area over 13 years ago when none existed and we lead the way in fresh, innovative and educational wine tours. All reviews here are genuine. We look forward to showing you the best of Niagara's winelands.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had originally contacted Christine a few weeks ago, enquiring about their Land Rover tour. Luckily for us, we also booked a weekend at the Black Walnut Manor and were able to do the Land Rover tour (Rove the Nose Less Travelled) through one of their packages.

Needless to say, my boyfriend and I had a wonderful time! Other couples from Black Walnut Manor were also doing the Land Rover tour, but my boyfriend and I were able to have a separate vehicle just for us, which made it even more romantic. David was our driver and he was very kind, funny and knowledgeable. The other couples had Richard, who was equally amazing. We all attended the wineries as a group, and it all worked out perfectly.

We had a great time visiting the wineries (6 in total!) and did not feel rushed at all. Halfway through, the drivers accomodated the group's need to stop and grab a quick bite to eat in between tastings. Our tour ended a bit later because of the small detour, but it made for a terrific experience.

My boyfriend and I then had dinner reservations at Inn On The Twenty and Richard was our driver for the evening. Such a sweetheart of a man!

Crush On Niagara is a top of the line business that truly cares about their customers and go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly and that everyone walks away with a great experience. Thank you, Andrew and Christine!

1  Thank Eastcoastgal77
Christina B, General Manager at Crush On Niagara Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you kindly for this review. So pleased that you enjoyed the wine tour and also both of our Wine Country guides that hosted your day.

We have built this company from the ground up , over 13 years ago and we appreciate your comments that we go above and beyond! :-)

We sure do care about our company, and it shows. See you in wine country again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked a wine tour for a bachelorette party for my friend and worked directly with Christina at Crush on Niagara Wine Tours to plan it out. Christina was very helpful and responded quickly to any questions, even while on vacation! She was able to provide me with great ideas to make the day more special for my friend and the group of girls on the tour which was greatly appreciated. On the day of the tour, our guide Bill did a great job of keeping us on time, but never rushing us and was informative and fun. The wineries we visited were excellent and I loved that we could customize which ones we toured and where we had dinner.The day couldn't have gone better and I would highly recommend booking with Crush on Niagara.

1  Thank MStra
Christina B, General Manager at Crush On Niagara Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for the review!! Going into our 13th season and busiest one yet! it's nice to see genuine reviews here ( as we are fairly new to Trip Advisor)

It was such a pleasure working with you to make this day a special one. We have many different , unique and exclusive experiences such as blending bottles of wine, sensory evaluations that our team creates and offers at select wineries. I am thrilled that you were able to partake on some of them.

We hope to see you in wine country again soon! Cheers and keep drinking Ontario wines!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We paid approximately $305 in total to be driven to wineries (very close to one another) and have lunch. We ate at The Good Earth at 2:30 p.m.. after much going back and forth (and an email dated four days earlier requesting this time but was overlooked due to part-time staff at Crush Tours not having received the email before our vacation).

We were disappointed there was a 'pre-set' menu of only two choices for our lunch entree and only one choice for dessert specifically because we booked through Crush Tours. We were made to feel 'second rate' and paid the difference out of pocket for a 3 oz. glass versus a 6 oz. glass of wine with our meal on top of the $305 we spent. The young lad serving us was great and we sensed he was embarrassed for us. Ultimately, we were offered something off of the regular menu if we wanted by management--after a good deal of going back and forth. However, no one wants this type of conflict on their vacation.

In addition, our driver left us at Vineland Winery for over two hours while he took two couples back to Niagara Falls. We called him to see if he was coming back for us. While apologetic, there is no excuse for this (outside of an emergency which there was not).

All in all, sadly we will not be booking with Crush Tours again. Do your pocketbook a favor--drive to the wineries and restaurants yourself and spend the $300 or so on wine instead--the wine is absolutely outstanding in this area.

2  Thank L A
Christina B, General Manager at Crush On Niagara Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Alas, the review we have been so eagerly anticipating after countless "threats" to do so. Although we do appreciate feedback, it is alarming to me that this guest booked a "prearranged" wine tour , then casually mentioned to their tour guide on the morning of the tour " that they were too full for lunch and wanted the time moved back".... .. This was of course a last minute demand on a busy Saturday . Three of our staff bent over backwards to make this happen, called the busy restaurant and rearranged EVERYTHING, and I mean everything to accommodate these guests. This of course meant that when they should have been eating lunch with other guests at noon ( the original planned time) their wine country host had to juggle the itinerary and other guests to make these guests happy and to no avail. Their request was accommodated , and bizarrely enough they still complained that " they were left waiting at a winery."We'll truth be told they were waiting because they switched their lunch reservation!
These guests wanted it all on their own time, at the expense of all the other guests on the tour. We explained to them and will explain again, if you wanted a "private Land Rover " tour and wanted the freedom of choosing where to go and at what time, this could have easily been accommodated. To choose a public tour ( less costly) and then to assume that the day is theirs to do as they please at the expense of ALL the other guests was just unacceptable.
It really is disheartening when everyone worked so hard to please these two and really what they should have done is booked for and paid for a private tour. The other guests all said they had a fabulous time despite the "griping" of these two. I truly hope they do save their money and tour on their own next time and have their own agenda instead of destroying everyone else's.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I took two tours with Crush: a full day winery tour, and a half day private tour of the Niagara Falls area. On the winery tour we visited 6 wineries/vineyards and had lunch at one. It was so interesting to learn about the special production of the Ice Wine in this region. The lunch out in the vineyard at Inniskillin was particularly charming, but really the whole day was lovely. The second day the accommodated my desire to tour the Falls to take photos. I enjoyed seeing the quaint old part of town at Niagara on the Lake. My two guides Len and Richard were both very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. They picked me up at my hotel in the morning and dropped me back at the end of the tour. Thanks Andrew and the Crush Team!

Wonderful Luana, thank you for the great review and pictures to match. Thrilled that you had a wonderful time and booked a private tour both days. Next time you will have to try one of our wine tours on the Niagara Bench /20 valley area. There is a lot more of wine country to explore and many more wines to taste.

Cheers! Keep drinking Ontario wines!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter had already been on one of their tours with her husband and was keen to repeat the experience and enjoy it again with me. Richard our guide was both entertaining and informative and went the extra mile for us. Would love to repeat the experience in a different season although to see the Falls frozen was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and purchased a wonderful selection of wines.

1  Thank jensterwren

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review. We run wine tours 7 days a week , year round. Winter certainly is a stunning time to visit wine country, as is spring , summer and fall.

See you again. We would love to welcome you back anytime!

Cheers and keep drinking Ontario wines!