“Wonderful time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skala Panagia
Apartments Eleftheria
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Wonderful time!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

One week (end of june) was our staying at Eleftheria for my family with 2 children and for my other family friend. The place was perfect for us. First of all, the apartments are close to the beach (a 2 minute walk), the area is so quiet and the supermarket and tavernas are near.

The apartment was clean, modern, big enough for the 4 of us with an extra bed and a babycott. The kitchenette was very helpful for us and the huge balcony a perfect place to relax at a glass of wine in the evening.

The owner, Silvia, was so kind with us and helped with everything (informations about the area or the places to see on the island). She's great.

Point - all the apartments were full at that time with families with children :)

The island is beautiful. Panagia gorgeus with the small streets and the houses on the mountain. Theologos a great place to see. Golden Beach amazing. The food delicious.

So my recommendation goes to Apartments Eleftheria.
Alexandru

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Alexandru M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Turkish first
Wiesbaden, Germany
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was staying in Thassos for one week. The Island is beautiful, you have the great beaches and also nice mountains... The landscape is just amazing.
Apartments Eleftheria is located directly at Golden Beach..
The apartments are very clean, comfortable and modern. I had a big balcony and a great view. The owners, Mario and Silvia are just great. They'll help you with any questions and requests.
This place is also perfect for children, they are so family minded.
If you want to spend your holidays in a fantastic place, visit Apartments Eleftheria!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank SaraSoraya
Toronto
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Been reading reviews on tripadvisor for many years but unfortunately I do not usually write reviews. However, when I receive exceptional service from a caring family run establishment I feel it is my duty to write a review.

We are a family of four born and raised in Canada with a Greek background. My wife and I heard great things about the island of Thassos and since it is close to Thessaloniki and you can bring your car on the ferry we decided to check it out. We found Apartments Eleftheria as we drove to Golden Beach. It is only a couple of hundred metres from the beach. Luckily they had a room available. The owners are Greek and raised in Germany. Mario and his sister Silvia are fluent in Greek, German and English. They also said they speak French and Italian.

The apartment was spotless and very comfortable. The size of the room was more than adequate for our family of 4 and they even have their own parking so I was completely relieved that I didn't have to worry about my rental car while at the beach. Mario even made us Frappe every morning while we let our kids play on the playground before we headed to the beach.

We enjoyed our stay so much that we decided to stay at their other facility called Villa Olivia the following summer. I will write a review about this next.

To the Schwab family (Mario, Silvia and our new Theia Eleftheria) I want to say thank you for the pleasant stay and wonderful memories. We will see you again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank thegreek332000
Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I´ve been there twice with my husband and two children and my mom.
We had 2 apartments next to eachother. The aparments are perfect sized and very clean with a very nice balcony. The owners are very friendly,helpful and very hospitable.We felt very comfortable and always had the feeling of being welcome.The beach and the sea is absolutely a dream,we´ve never seen such a clear and beautiful sea.Also the beach is very clean with beautiful white sand!!I´m not exaggerating,I can only tell you these 2 vacations were the best we ever had.
And we were often in 5Star Hotels or Robinson Clubs.......,but none of them were comparable with such a vacation!!!!!
Thank you family Schwab for the wonderful time!!!!!! Family Wussler

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Funda W
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Apartments Eleftheria offer a super location, very quiet and so close to the sea, a beautiful yard and cosy apartments and studios. We had an apartment, we were travelling with 3 kids and I can't forget the beautiful breakfasts that we enjoyed every morning on the lovely terrace.Last but not least you will have a very helpful and pleasant host, who is always trying to make you have the best holiday, always there to help you with anything,even goat milk:-)

Room Tip: Apartments are not much bigger than studios