“good 4-stared hotel”
Review of Hotel Mazurkas

Hotel Mazurkas
Reviewed 29 October 2011

This hotel answered all my expectations and even more. As I have been in a business trip, for me the location of the hotel played a special role. I was pleasantly surprised having found Mazurkas hotel at the main highway with the nearest bus stop only 1 minute walking from the hotel. It was really very convinient. As well, the price was the cheapest among the offered hotels and frankly speaking I thought this one would be so so, just to have a place to sleep. But iMazurkas hotel completely suits to 4-stared hotel requests. The other pleasant surprise for me was breakfast - very plentiful and varied. Every morning I chose something else and the choice of hot drinks was big as well. But the surprises for me have not ended - I needed a needle ro make something with my clothes and I discovered the sewing set in my table drawing! This was really great. The fast and professional work of hotel stuff also worth to be mentioned. As well as the room service - every day it was clean and the rom made didn't run at the room when you were so to say.... not really ready for her)))) So I am satisfied with my staying in Mazurkas hotel and if I come to Warsaw once again, now I know what hotel to visit.

Room Tip: I had a room on the quite side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Julia J

Reviewed 23 September 2011

The hotel was ok 4-star hotel, nothing special. The decor in the lounge was something like "belle epoque", decorated almost to kitch, but worked fine enough for me and left a feeling that this hotel wants to be a little different.

Cars on the road outside were making some noise, which could be uncomfortable for a delicate sleeper. There are plenty of rooms also in the quieter side, so if you think that a moderate traffic noise disturbs you, ask for a room on the other side of the building.

Rooms were tidy and also otherwise in good shape. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The restaurant was excellent and service was good. Try fish.

All in all a good hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter.
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Coming to the Warsaw area on business for many years now - I often opt to stay at the Mazurkas when I am only in town for a couple of days as there isn't much to do around it. However, this hotel is a solid 4 stars and maybe even 4+ if the rooms were quieter when events are going on in the banquet room.

This hotel offers comfortable rooms, plenty of parking, a very good restaurant, good breakfast selection and very reasonable rates.

Tip: if you stay and would like something other than the restaurant food choices, there is a good Grill restaurant a short distance west of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the back - away from the lobby/banquet room.
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I've been there for business trip for 3 days including weekend. Hotel is really nice decorated, rooms are clean and big enough. Although hotel is located next to main road , you will not hear any noise in the room. Breakfast is average but hotel's restaurant is perfect - food is great with good prices and great service. Everybody in the hotel are really nice and helpfull. You will get anything you need even if it's something not included into standard hotel services.

1  Thank Mada2010
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Nice Hotel in the little village of Ozarow. I visited this hotel a couple of time, and I found very nice treatment
both the time.
Room are quite big, with a king size bed, a big tv screen, minibar and safe box. Bathroom is also quite big and
confortable.
Just the air conditioning in my room was little bit noisy, but there is the possibility to shut off.
Restaurant is superbe, warm welcome, quickly waiters and fantastic offer. All the food taste wonderful
and it is also very nice presented. Breakfast is also generous, with a very large selection of everything.
Dry Sauna is available for a 5 euro , also fitness room avilable with different tools.
The rate in this Hotel is very interesting, I paid 60 Euro per night, and less the 20 euro for the dinner. Parking is just in front of the Hotel as available for 9 euro. With 10 minuts walking you can reach theTrain, and you can arrive in the center of Warsav in 4o minuts. I definitely recommend this Hotel also for longer stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Stayed (am still here) for business. As I am a smoker I checked if they have smoking rooms and the website confirmed this. Upon arrival I was told they don't have smoking rooms!!! It's not the absence of the smoking room that bothers me but the fact they sell it but don't have it. They rooms are nice, although small for a 4 star, but are very limited in amenities and the water coming out of the tap is brown. You can imagine that brushing my teeth was done with bottled water out of the minibar.
I guess the staff is very poorly paid as friendliness is nowhere to be found... .
In short: if you are looking for a clean bath and don't need to wash yourself, hate people being friendly than this is the ideal place but I guess others offer the same for less money.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2011

This hotel looks very good. Staff is ok. Rooms are very clean. This hotel has no swimming so you are using local - I not recemmend. Restaurant is like in 4 stars hotel. It is place for some conferences or other business meeting. I not recommend for turist. Tkis location is far away from Warsaw on the way there are always traffic jams

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Śródmieście Północne
Gromada Hotel
Gromada Hotel
#60 of 126 in Warsaw

Been to Hotel Mazurkas? Share your experiences!