Hotel Mazurkas
Lamberton Hotel(Ozarow Mazowiecki)
Hotel Fus(Ozarow Mazowiecki)
  • Bar/Lounge
Karczma Na Piwnej(Ozarow Mazowiecki)
Zajazd Pomian(Ozarow Mazowiecki)
  • Pool
All reviewsfantastic foodseveral timesbusiness hotelrestaurantwarsawairportwifihighway
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

Basic room , had to request for tea making facilities, had to request that the ventilation fan was turned off in toilet as noise was unbearable, not great for uk traveller - no English speaking channels not even news! Bed was comfortable but room was very hot .

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Kurablue
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This is a fine hotel if you do not want to stay in the city center and want to avoid the traffic hassle in the morning. Light, open, easy access.

No need to use the elevator, that is a bit slow, but they have great and large stairs to the first floor. The hotel music is a bit loud, until you arrive in the vincinity of your room.

Internet works fine, first thing to do is to switch off the loud hotel TV page..

Good value for money. Fine breakfast. Easy parking.

Room Tip: first floor rooms are best... Fast access.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

The staff were pleasant, polite and happy to help. The hotel in general was smart, clean and well maintained. There was a wide variety of food to suit most tastes and it was all good.

But...

Firstly, whoever designed (and I use the word loosely) their wireless network needs sacking. My six year old could have done a better job. Due to poor configuration and a complete absence of management, the wireless network was unavailable for a large chunk of the time I was staying at the hotel. For the rest of the time, the lack of any bandwidth management meant that when the network was up and running, you still couldn't get to the Internet because of all the other people downloading torrents/P2P and eating up the bandwidth. If your job depends on you having an Internet connection, make sure you have an alternate option if you're staying here.

Secondly, please DO NOT ask reception to order you a taxi. The one I traveled in back to the airport was a deathtrap - the dashboard was lit up like a Christmas tree (warning lights) and the noise coming from the rear wheels under braking were more than a little worrying. Add to this the fact that the driver thought he was Jenson Button and I had a very frightening trip (and I'm not usually frightened by other people's driving). Also, I was ripped-off. The official taxi (nice clean Mercedes with courteous and sensible driver) from the airport to the hotel was PLN80. The one the hotel called to return me to the airport was PLN130.

If you're attending a conference at the attached conference centre, the location couldn't be more ideal. If you're planning to use the Mazurkas as a base for trips to Warsaw and other areas of Poland, forget it - the hotel is not usefully located. If you do get a train into Warsaw (and the hotel is about half a mile from the station), be aware that without an intimate knowledge of the stations along the route, you'll have 'fun' finding the correct train back to the hotel - The answer, it seems, is to find any train heading for Blonie, Sochaczew, Lowicz Glowny, Kutno or Plock. If you get on at Warszawa Śródmieście, you want the sixth stop - Ożarów Mazowiecki. A return to Warsaw centre is about PLN8.

Room Tip: I didn't hear any complaints about rooms from any of the delegates, so I would imagine that unless you are particularly fussy, all the rooms are OK.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2011

This hotel answered all my expectations and even more. As I have been in a business trip, for me the location of the hotel played a special role. I was pleasantly surprised having found Mazurkas hotel at the main highway with the nearest bus stop only 1 minute walking from the hotel. It was really very convinient. As well, the price was the cheapest among the offered hotels and frankly speaking I thought this one would be so so, just to have a place to sleep. But iMazurkas hotel completely suits to 4-stared hotel requests. The other pleasant surprise for me was breakfast - very plentiful and varied. Every morning I chose something else and the choice of hot drinks was big as well. But the surprises for me have not ended - I needed a needle ro make something with my clothes and I discovered the sewing set in my table drawing! This was really great. The fast and professional work of hotel stuff also worth to be mentioned. As well as the room service - every day it was clean and the rom made didn't run at the room when you were so to say.... not really ready for her)))) So I am satisfied with my staying in Mazurkas hotel and if I come to Warsaw once again, now I know what hotel to visit.

Room Tip: I had a room on the quite side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Julia J
Reviewed 23 September 2011

The hotel was ok 4-star hotel, nothing special. The decor in the lounge was something like "belle epoque", decorated almost to kitch, but worked fine enough for me and left a feeling that this hotel wants to be a little different.

Cars on the road outside were making some noise, which could be uncomfortable for a delicate sleeper. There are plenty of rooms also in the quieter side, so if you think that a moderate traffic noise disturbs you, ask for a room on the other side of the building.

Rooms were tidy and also otherwise in good shape. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The restaurant was excellent and service was good. Try fish.

All in all a good hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business