A Channel View B&B
Best Western Kodiak Inn And Convention Center(Kodiak Island)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$224
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn Kodiak(Kodiak Island)
US$167
ComfortInn
Shelikof Lodge(Kodiak Island)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssea glasswonderful hostskodiak islandother guestsbreakfast tablehome away from homeplace to stayfelt like homeevery morningthank you so muchone bedroom apartmentamazing breakfastspent two nightstheir beautiful homefirst morninghosts marya special place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We stayed in an absolutely amazing room, with spectacular views. 6 Days of relaxing time in Ron and Mary's Beautiful home. Bald Eagles outside our window, watch fishing boats return home. The Breakfast were all unique. Channel View B&B was the nicest B&B we had ever stayed at and look forward to coming back for a fishing or hunting trip.

Thanks Ron and Mary for a fantastic week.

Rob Eastman

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank movescvi
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I stayed at the Channel View B&B in early June of this year after taking the ferry up from Bellingham. Staying there was one of the highlights of my trip--I was glad have such a comfortable and welcoming place to stay after spending 6 nights on the ferry. The B&B is just outside the main town area, on a quiet residential street within easy walking distance of restaurants and shops. Ron and Mary were great, offering to pick me up at the ferry and making me feel right at home (I was especially thankful for that since I was traveling alone). Mary and Ron took turns making breakfast; both days the food was excellent, prepared with a variety of fresh ingredients--a perfect start to the morning. They also had many suggestions on things to do and places to go on Kodiak, which were very helpful since I hadn't fully planned my time yet. They were truly interested in what I had planned and in making sure I fully enjoyed my stay on the island (which I did!). I stayed in the Shades of Italy guest room, which was just the right size for a solo traveler and was full of interesting books and decor from (and about) Italy. Both the guest room and the kitchen/dining area had gorgeous views of the channel and Near Island, which I was able to appreciate since I was lucky enough to have good weather for most of my stay. I hope to return to Kodiak at some point, and would definitely stay at the Channel View B&B again on my next visit!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Anita F
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Mary and Ron were the most gracious of hosts from the time I made my first last-minute enquiry. I was met at the airport late at night and brought to a beautiful, warm, cosy home, with a view to die for. The cooking is also top quality. They let me store my luggage while a took a couple of days away (and even repaired my damaged bag!). The home is spotless and really inviting. within walking distance to the town to absorb the full atmosphere. I hope to stay there again.I hope to bring my family next time :)
Thank you very much, see you again, Lesley

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank lesley s
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Ron and mary were the perfect hosts, gracious beyond hope. My children (8,12) were brilliantly looked after; indeed my son learnt a lot from Ron about fossils! We loved the rooms we had - spacious, tidy and clean ... and the kids also enjoyed the Kodiak-related DVDs supplied! A lovely restful, central place to stay. Could not recommend it more.
Ollie (London, UK)
PS - oh what a view!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2011

What a gift for us to find an apartment option at this beautiful b & b, stocked with breakfast foods that we could fix on our own timeline, and a washer/dryer that is much needed if you are going to do Kodiak correctly. The proprietors are true Alaskans, and know the island and how to recreate on it well. We were busy dawn to dusk every day, and with a private entrance we could come and go as we pleased without worry. They were ready with car rental recommendations, knew the key attractions, and love the island and all it offers. We had a fantastic time as a family of four, with two young adult sons. This was the perfect fit for us, and there are also more traditional bed and breakfast rooms available in the main living quarters.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family