Have spent two weeks in the Hideaway Club Hotel. Small hotel, 32 rooms, perched on the hillside, overlooking Kyrenia. We had a beautiful sea view suite,( very small bathroom!!) Hotel consists of suites and small cottages, a perfect pool area, plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas, and a good restaurant and bar. (and NO children!!, perfect for those of us who have done our travelling with demanding children bit!!) Due to the location car hire is essential, we hired a car for five days which enabled us to visit the major sites in the area, car hire was incredibly reasonable, £20.00 per day, all arranged by the most helpful hotel team. The waiting staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble, the perfect combination of efficiency and friendliness. Many excellent restaurants in the surrounding areas, but again a car or taxi ride away, nothing within easy strolling distance. Very reasonable menu prices as outside of the euro zone, approx £20.00 per head with wine and good quality food. Stunning archaeological sites, beautiful monastries and castles, and an area steeped in history. We would thoroughly recommend this understated, relaxing retreat and wish we were still there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hideaway Club is a unique boutique hotel, enjoying superb views of Kyrenia and both the Kyrenia mountains and the Mediterranean coastline. With 5 star service and first class polite and friendly staff this is a real gem for a relaxing, stress free break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with GoNorthCyprus and Agoda so you can book your The Hideaway Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Hotel
- The Hideaway Boutique Hotel
- The Hideaway Club Hotel Cyprus