We stayed at the Hideaway last week for a 4 night break, it is in a great position provided you have a car, otherwise it is a long walk to any restaurants or bars. We booked a deal direct with the hotel of 2 nights bed and breakfast and 2 nights half board which appeared to be excellent value. However, we found the food to be mediocre quality (maybe we are spoiled, having visited excellent restaurants in the area on previous visits to Kyrenia) and the drinks prices extremely expensive, making it worth our while on the 2nd night we should have eaten there to forego the money we'd paid and eat elsewhere. Having said that though, we would definitely stay at the Hideaway again, but only on a bed and breakfast basis as the service was extremely good, and the rooms/suites very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hideaway Club is a unique boutique hotel, enjoying superb views of Kyrenia and both the Kyrenia mountains and the Mediterranean coastline. With 5 star service and first class polite and friendly staff this is a real gem for a relaxing, stress free break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with cyprus paradise , GoNorthCyprus and Agoda so you can book your The Hideaway Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Hotel
- The Hideaway Boutique Hotel
- The Hideaway Club Hotel Cyprus