“If you do nothing else in Wexford, do this!”
Review of Quadventure

Quadventure
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Clonroche
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Quad Biking is an exciting and adventurous sport. It can be a gentle trek or a challenging adventure, but regardless of where you start or finish, rain or shine, you’ll have a great time at Quadventure. The course is set out over 80 acres under the Scenic Backdrop of the Blackstairs Mountains. There are level fields, dug out ditches, dips and turns and waterlogged gripes to drive through. You can pause to take in the stunning scenery and then continue the adventure.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Went to Quad Attack with my two daughters (aged 10 &15) and niece (17) last week and it was so good we went back just two days after the first visit.

Staff were brilliant: friendly, helpful, careful and thoughtful, especially with the children.

Quads are easy enough to ride but do pay attention and remember to lean when cornering. It is possible to fall off (as my 10 year old found out, but it didn't stop her going back!!).

It was totally worth the money and we were allowed longer than the 45 minutes. The tracks are interesting and plentiful, even in two sessions there are areas we didn't get to explore, and it would be great to do it again when it's wetter (It's that good, it's possibly the only reason for wanting more rain in Ireland!).

Only slight negative is that whilst the protective gear is generally good, it could do with a little attention (nothing major - just broken zips/velcro fastenings).

Wear old clothes, (It's only mud girls!) and maybe take gloves but wellies, helmets and protective knee/shin pads and jackets are provided.

The 3 girls have asked to go back whenever we're over, and I will make sure that we do!

1  Thank Grant V
All reviews
"great fun"
in 7 reviews
"quad attack"
in 18 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
"quad biking"
"deadly"
"obstacles"
"field"

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I would hughly recommend this , this was my first time on a quad , track is exciting challenging and mucky , staff are lovely , well worth the money

1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Me and a group of 7 friends were there this morning we didn't know what to expect and thought that the 45 mins driving time would be short but after being there I can say that the quad biking is amazing . It's a very good experience well worth paying 40 euro and a 45 mins drive . Makes me want to buy a quad . Staff are nice and helpful

1  Thank Andre P
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We travel from the UK to Ireland often and we always try to get over to Quad Attack.

The tracks are varied and interesting with all equipment provided. The price is reasonable and the instructors are helpful but not overbearing.

The quads are decent and easy to handle.

1  Thank Jim M
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I took a group of 12 foreign students here in July,I meant to write this review earlier as I was so impressed with the whole experience.I have to say everything about the afternoon went brilliantly.All the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough to help the children,the safety gear,overalls & helmets were provided and fitted for them,the language barrier wasn't a problem as all the staff took their time to explain everything necessary about operating the quads to keep them safe,they were still allowed a full hour on the quads after this.One of the girls was very nervous so one of the staff stayed with her until she felt comfortable enough to join the group.They really catered for all levels from beginners to advanced.The day was a huge hit with everyone in the group,in 10 years of organising outings for children I have never had a complete group so contented with their day! I must add that it was also great value for money compared to others.

2  Thank kittyc72