“Great Hosts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aylesford
Aylesford Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Aylesford B&B and Inns
Derbyshire
“Great Hosts”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed at short notice with daughter and grandson. Two rooms sorted with no problem whatsoever. Kevin and Emma were leaving early to attend a family function and weren't doing breakfasts but this was all explained beforehand and presented no problem.

They are extremely helpful and friendly, most informative and above all keep the B & B in great shape. Extremely comfortable place to stay, what more could you want.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank DerbyshireDambuster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights whilst working, I thought that it was brilliant. I got a very warm welcome, relly made me feel at home. The room was also great, with an ensuite bathroom. Very clean. Very cosy, nothing bad to say at all.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank CharlieHunt4
Rainham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I was a long term guest at Aylesford Bed and Breakfast, staying away from home Monday to Thursday evening for work. I have to say it really felt like a home away from home. Kevin is very helpful, and kept the rooms extremely clean and tidy. I have to stay away a lot for my Job, and have never stayed anywhere better. It was a great price, and it offered a lot more than B&B' at a greater cost. Only downside was the free wifi, meant I worked more than usual! I will definitely be returning when I am next in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank emma s
Perth
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed for 3 weeks in December 2011 with husband and 2 children. Kevin and partner very welcoming and nothing was a problem. They were always seeing if everything was ok and even went to the extent of offering to dry our washing for us, Room was nice size and comfortable felt very homley.

Would we stay here again......ABSOLUTLEY

Thank you Kevin and Emma for a pleasant stay

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank jetsetter_jo
Kent
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just got back from a fantastic night here. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! Rooms are lovely, very well equipped clean and cozy. Kevin and Emma are very nice and really made me feel welcome. thanks for a lovely stay!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank LOVETRAVEL375
jstandage01@gmail.com
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Aylesford B&B. Kevin & Emma were really friendly and made us feel welcome. The full English breakfast was great & we didn't need any lunch! Kevin was knowledgeable about the local attractions and even found out the times & prices of the sale and ride into nearby Maidstone. On his suggestion we made a special trip to Leeds Castle and that was the highlight of our stay. Thanks again Kevin & Emma (&Bentley)

Room Tip: Basic but homely.