“Such a lovely place”

Review of Woodfarm House

The kitchen garden of Woodfarm House
Cosy log fire in the lounge Treat yourself to a feast on your Suffolk farmhouse break
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The kitchen garden of Woodfarm House
Cosy log fire in the lounge
Treat yourself to a feast on your Suffolk farmhouse break
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

maisie48
South Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Wedding stay venue”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

My wife has a spider phobia and although she selected this as a venue she spent 2 nights on the couch. This is unique but not suitable for children or tall people. We all have hit our head on beams at some point. Having said this, people are friendly and there is a log fire to cosy up to. All other members of our family were able to sleep comfortably. Breakfast basket appreciated.

14 Jun 2018
It is a 500 year old house in the country so does attract spiders I'm afraid. We clear them in between guests but they are persistent little blighters. They also do a good job of getting rid of flies so rough with the smooth

People were shorter 500 years ago, hence the lower ceilings. I'm sorry it wasn't clear enough on the pictures, video and Google virtual tour

We will keep trying to please everybody that stays and with over 300 Five Star reviews on here I hope to keep achieving it for most
Lesley587
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
“Such a lovely place”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

My husband, my Mum and her dog and I stayed for the weekend in the house and various other members of our family visited during the time we were there. We immediately felt at home and enjoyed every minute. The hamper was delicious and the whole place was extremely well appointed. Look forward to returning at some point.

23 May 2018
Thank you so much. I'm so pleased you felt at home, that's what we strive to achieve for everyone. Hope we see you again
Jules K
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Fantstic pet friendly Farm House”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Woodfarm barn is one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed. We thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend away and would recommend it to anyone. I will be booking a return trip. The customer service has been outstanding, and the extra 'luxury' touches were spot on! I would just recommend that you pack lots of jumpers if going in winter - but the log fire soon helped the cold.

Thanks again

31 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for a lovely review! I'm so pleased you all had a great time and I look forward to seeing you again :-)
Polly1709...
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Superb dog friendly farmhouse in great location.”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Four friends booked the farmhouse for a long weekend break with our dogs.
The farmhouse is a large rambling house with lots of character including low ceilings and sloping floors. You need to mind your head.
It's very well appointed, comfortable and had everything we could ask for. Our dogs loved being able to run in the two acre fully fenced field opposite.
It's in a great location, only half an hour from the coast. However there are some great walks and pubs nearby, including Thornham walks.
Carl is a great host and very welcoming.

14 Oct 2017
Thanks you so much for this lovely review, it was lovely to see you all. Hope to see you again
Marion W
“Long weekend stay”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our daughter Yvonne Hay bought us a weekend away at your lovely barn for our anniversary. It was a very nice comfortable stay which included a very nice welcome pack. The weather was very kind to us so were able to use the garden. Would recommend a stay to any of my friends.

21 Jun 2017
Thank you, It was lovely to meet you and I'm glad you had a nice stay :-)
Paul T
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great weekend at Woodfarm Barns
Top quality barns
Great location, for days out and great pubs for dining

6 Jun 2017
Thank you very much! Really appreciated
mitchamma...
London, UK
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed in Stour Barn, not the main house, and this was our second trip back to Woodfarm Barns, and it didn't disappoint. Carl is a very warm welcoming host and the barn was a delight, with a very tasty deli hamper waiting to be devoured. We even managed some warm(ish) weather which meant we could sit out under the covered seating area, listening to the night-time wildlife. A very relaxing break and can't wait to return to try out another barn!!

4 May 2017
Great to see you back at Woodfarm. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your break and look forward to seeing you again I hope
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing