Have stayed here a few times, this is a nice hotel, clean, comfortable good value accommodation in beautiful parkland, only a short distance from the airport with easy transportation to and from both terminals. The room windows open for some fresh air which is always a bonus. But the food prices are outrageous ! The bar is cozy with a nice atmosphere but expect to pay between £13 and £15 for a fairly average main course (lasagne, burger etc), tasty enough but not worth the money. You may as well go to the Fine Dining Restaurant in the hotel, it only costs a couple of pounds more for a main course. Or take a taxi to nearby Horley if you want to eat and go to The Curry Inn or Foresters pub, it will probably work out cheaper and nicer. A buffet breakfast is £13.95! Make sure you pile your plate high if you have breakfast here - if you just want to have coffee and a croissant just go straight to the airport for breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex