Stayed as the winner of a dinner bed & breakfast prize won in my Company's Christmas draw. The location and grounds are absolutely stunning - who would want to stay at an airport 'chain' hotel with this here? [Club] Room (629) a bit past its sell-by date and could do with refurbishment - missing standard lamp, chipped furniture, frayed upholstery and the jacuzzi bath did not work. To charge for wi-fi is a bit cheeky in this day and age! No draught beer to be had in either bar - despite the in-room publicity saying "excellent choice of ales" in the White Swan Pub. Dinner in the Lion d'Or reatuarant excellent - however, unneccessary 'drizzling' of coloured goo on plates and we don't like 'big plates small portions'. French waitress top class. Breakfast 'hot' buffet was cold (as is often the case) but nevertheless preferabl;e to waiter service. A microwave would have helped! Overall though, a most enjoyable stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex