Our family spent a couple of nights in 2 rooms, in July 2012, when we are staying over for a wedding. The hotel is one junction away from London Gatwick Airport, so quite comnvenient. The hotel is situated in lovely grounds and the buildings are quite old, giving great character, but with more modern wings attached. We were surprised that our rooms were not larger, but were adequate for our stay. They were comfortable, fully equipped inlcuding wifi in the rooms, which we found expensive at £5 for 24 hours. Why do hotels these days charge so much, and not just provide this as a free service!!.
We did not eat in the restaurant apart from breakfast, which had a good selection of food.
The swimming pool was adequate but was quite busy with childrens swimming lessons, so not exactly relaxing.
We would be very happy to stay here again, although we felt that the hotel is now in need of some upgrading.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex