This should not be rated a 4-star hotel. The room I had was very tiny, though had reasonable amenities. I had to pay an extra charge for the internet. The hotel is set in a picturesque landscape, quite a distance from the airport, which is also a problem. The airport shuttle bus (extra charge) runs on a schedule each hour from the airport to a few hotels, and vice-versa. Miss one bus by a couple of minutes and you've got an hour to wait for the next one. The shuttle takes almost a half hour from the airport to the hotel. I had an early flight and had to leave the hotel at 04:27 in order to ensure I was able to make a 7 AM flight - very inconvenient. There is a Marriott Courtyard within a stone's throw of the actual airport, which is probably where I'll stay the next time I have to stay at the airport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex