I fist stayed at the Copthorne hotel in March 1991 since then ive been back many times.
my most recent stay was i week ago. I get the same great feeling on each visit. Yes like most things not everything is perfect, on this occasion i had a club room, the spa didnt work, the room could have been more in keeping with what i expected of a club room, but it wasnt bad either. I enjoy the ambience of the place, from arrival at the entrance to the propery, the gardens, entering the hotel itself and the helpfulness and cheery friendly attitude of all staff. I particularly like the relaxing feeling i get here and the fact that although such close distance to the airport and London I can feel as if i am a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life. I enjoy the variety and choice offered by the restaurants and will return again and again. I find i get very nostalgic when i think of this hotel and everytime i get tired and ready for a quiet UK break the first place that comes to mind is always Copthorne.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex