We arrived at this nice looking hotel after a flight home from our last holiday, the reality is all we wanted to do was go to bed not take forever at desk it may only be midnight to the staff but to us it was 2.00am having been up since 7.00am. Then we were sent in wrong direction and very long walk to find our children's twin room then another long walk miles away from our children to our room.!!i noticed people have commented on breakfast but I feel 14.95 is a lot per head for families assuming they advertise a three course Carvery! The room is basic but that matches the price we paid. sUitable for night before or after flight but of course you can hear people going up and down corridors with cases but again expected this. beds were clean but my toilet wasn't.!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex