We have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions pre holiday, this time in Christmas eve/Christmas Day. It's a great little hotel away from the busy airport but not too far, it is a short taxi ride away (around £12) or via a shuttle bus (around £5 per person). The hotel is surrounded by nice grounds so it feels more like a country retreat rather than an airport hotel. There is a good range of dining options such as a traditional pub, self serve carverey and more formal ala carte style dining. There is an onsite pool and salon. The staff are efficient and the rooms are ok a good standard although some in need of modernisation. Wheelchair access is really good. Overall a nice welcoming atmosphere, great value for money especially park and stay offers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Prestigia, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex