We keep returning to this hotel, mainly for the wonderful dining experiences that we have in their restaurant.
The hotel is a bit tired, but comfortable and very easy to get to just off of the M23 motorway.
We upgraded to a club room, which was a mistake and not what I would regard as a true 'club' room, as we wanted to use the club lounge during our stay, which was part of the point of booking one.
Unfortunately the club 'lounge' does not actually have any 'lounge' area, just 2 sets of tables and chairs, a small kitchen area, and a computer desk. It was very poorly heated and had the previous days newspapers - but none of the current day.
It may be a metaphor for, the decor is yesterdays - so the papers are as well! Even reception seemed embarassed about the fact that there was no 'lounge' area, which maybe says it all.
If we lived more locally we would avoid booking the hotel and just dine there often but the hotel is ok - although I do not recommend upgrading - and the breakfasts are also very good
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex