29 of our family met for lunch on Saturday 1 June. We had been given part of the Brasserie for our use although it doesn't normally open on a Saturday lunchtime. We had the buffet option which was reasonably good food with a good choice although some commented that the pork was rather dry and there wasn't a lot of desserts choices left by the time the slower eaters were ready. We were given exclusive use of the small garden off the Brasserie and were set up there with coffee and tea pots to help ourselves too.
The children really enjoyed spending the afternoon on the play equipment and chasing each other round the extensive gardens.
The service we received was excellent and Sayed, the Food and Beverage Manager and his staff were very welcoming and helpful.
My only criticism is that the making of the arrangements in advance via phone and email was not straightforward and at times frustrating trying to get to speak to anyone in person to discuss things. However, the end result was great and everyone had a wonderful time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex