I have a problem with stairs and after finding out here on Trip Advisor that there was no elevator I emailed the manager and was assured that I would be given a room on the ground floor. I did ask if there was an elevator and this question was evaded.
I am glad to see that here now on TA they are being honest about it.
I arrived late at night which meant a 15 pound taxi from the airport.
I was told that the room on the ground floor was not very nice and allocated a room upstairs and told my luggage would be carried up.( perhaps a Priceline room ?).
The room was quaint but grubby. The carpets around the edges were full of dust and the
I did not eat in the hotel as left early again in the morning. Fellow guests helped me carry the luggage down the stairs and we shared a taxi back to the airport.
I would never bid on a 4star hotel or in fact any hotel in Gatwick again in case I would be upgraded to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex