I have stayed at lots of airport hotels at Gatwick including the hideous russ Hill, the average skyline, the good Cambridge hotel but the Copthorne wins by far for me. Comfy large rooms, comfortable beds, good friendly service, I had room service and the food was excellent. My only slight gripe is that the shuttle to the airport only runs once an hour. Every half an hour would be better. Also a proper bus that can hold 30 people or so rather than a taxi that only holds 6so if you dont book it you are stuffed would make sense. apart from that no complaints. Would I stay again? 99% yes but would be 100% with a half hourly instead of hourly shuttle. Saying that a taxi to the airports only a tenner so probably a better option! Well done Copthorne though. Nice to find a decent quality Airport hotel for a change.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex