Very mixed impressions of this hotel based on my most recent stay.
The Swan pub was freezing cold. Plus when my husband was in the middle of ordering the bar man accepted a personal call on his mobile and had a chat.
Our room had no cold water. None. Not from the shower or the tap. I told reception and when I hadn't heard anything went down to the desk. I was advised it couldn't be fixed. I said that the water was too scalding to shower nor could we even have a drink of water. The chap on reception said "I can offer you a room change OR a complimentary bottle of water". He was actually being serious. However as I didn't fancy third degree burns I accepted the room change. Incidentally this didn't have cold water in the morning either. Sort the plumbing out!!
Aside from watergate we enjoyed our stay. We ate in the Lion D'Or, which I have reviewed separately. Always a lovely experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex