The Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a hotel I know very well because my mum worked there over 15 years, so I have visited it on many occasions. Most recently in mid-November I treated my girlfriend to a night at the hotel for her birthday. This was the first time I had visited the hotel for over 3 years, and the hotel has not lost any of its old English charm.
We were lucky enough to have been put in one of the newly refurbished rooms and it was an exceptionally lovely room. Really comfortable bed and lovely interior design. Only downside was that we couldn't seem to change the temperature of the shower. Other than that, no problems at all.
Enjoyed a lovely meal in the White Swan pub. I had a chicken and leek pie which I would highly recommend as would my girlfriend with her fish and chips. We both had a lovely chocolate torte dessert. Thought the food was decently priced for a hotel. Service in the pub was good, very friendly staff.
Breakfast in the morning was one of the highlights of our stay. The buffet, cooked and continental, offered a wide range of items. Definitely one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a hotel.
Had many lovely experiences at the hotel in the past and this one was a real treat. Would definitely come to stay at the Copthorne again. Could not fault it in any way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex