This is our usual comfortable hotel before we have to be at Gatwick for a long haul flight. We usually find the hotel staff friendly and helpful, the room well serviced and the restaurant meals enjoyable. There is also a comfortable bar area. However for the first time in several years of staying at the Copthorne we had two problems with the Le Lion restaurant, a waiter who smelled of smoking and a fish meal poorly cooked. We reported the issues to another Waiter who refunded the price of the meal and also spoke to the Restaurant Manager who gave me pen and paper to write down our complaint which we duly did and left it with him. During the night we had a blocked toilet. It was not a good time to change rooms as we had to be up at 5.30 am to get to Gatwick. We did, of, course, report the problem to reception. We cannot comment on the Copthorne's airport transfer service as we always move the car to a very good nearby long term parking garage. Our markings do not take into consideration the problems during this stay as problems have not been incurred by us in the past. We will definitely book the Copthorne again and recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex