Great location. Very convenient for Gatwick and transfer options are good. Staff on reception on arrival were very welcoming. Room excellent and comfy (bath v small but that didn't bother us as we only used shower). Two things let down a good experience - one was the cost of dinner, where the costs ratcheted up rather disturbingly. The food was well presented, but actually could have been more tasty. The wine prices were high. BUT the service was impeccable. In the end, what started out as a £100 for the night + parking for 10 days deal, ended up costing £190, with the dinner and airport transfers. As long as you're aware of that, the place is great. OH, it would be great if on return, the staff could be clearer about the car's new location in the car park (it's moved during your absence). I hunted in the cold darkness for a long time and eventually had to be helped by a staff member! This time there were two girls on reception - about to go off duty, I think - and their directions were useless. They directed me to the car park (I already knew where that was) but didn't say in which part of the car park the car was.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex