We stayed at the Copthorne before travelling to Gatwick airport the following morning and found the rates very reasonable for 2 rooms and parking.
The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated but it is very difficult struggling with suitcases up stairs- no lift!
This is our 3rd visit to the hotel and last year enjoyed a lovely meal in the pub area within the hotel but this time none of the staff seemed to know what they were doing. The drinks took ages to be sorted and I was served my drink in a pint glass, I was not drinking beer! We ordered fish and chips and mushy peas and when the food eventually arrived there were no mushy peas. We queried this and were told the kitchen had run out of them but they had not told the waiter! The food also was only just warm. As I said no one seemed to know what they were doing.
When we returned from holiday our car was parked at the front of the hotel ready for us so that was good.
We would still use the hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex