We stayed at the Copthorne Hotel the night before our trip to Florida in July, and found everything to be great. We arrived early (about 1.00 pm) and found that our room wasn't ready so sat in the conservatory for about 90 mins. (I had phoned the Hotel in advance to ask if we could arrive early & was told that if the hotel wasn't too busy we'd be able to take our room immediately). The wait was slightly longer than expected as the front desk implied that it wouldn't be too long as the cleaner was just finishing off. However, we were happy just to chill as this was the start of our holiday. My fiance and son went for a swim but found it to be a bit of a trek and situated at a nearby Gym. However, once there they enjoyed themselves. The room was very nice with a four poster bed, and two single beds in the adjoining part of the suite. Ideal for us and our two teenagers. The staff were polite and friendly, and the journey to the airport was only about 10 minutes (£12 by taxi). Overall a great choice and we will return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex