I stayed at this hotel for one night prior to flying to the US for a holiday. The restaurant menu was very limited and we did consider going out to eat at a large pub/restaurant which you pass a few hundred metres before reaching the hotel. Wish we had, but we were tired. Ordered a fire baked pizza in the "sports bar" 12 quid plus 3 for partially microwaved pizza and tepid chips. Awful.
Rooms were functional with a lovely view of the garden (overspill car park) and when we returned I found that they must have parked my car under a tree because it took a couple of hours to get all the sap off that had baked onto it whilst I was on holiday.
On the plus side Staff were freindly and helpful, however this hotel is in serious need of an upgrade.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex