I was disapointed with this hotel.
I had to change rooms 3 times upon arrival. Two rooms had air con that did not work. Finally had a room on the first floor. Room is dated and run down. Paint flaking off the walls and mould around the bath and sink. The shower in the bath is low, i'm not tall about 5'8 and it reached my upper back. The roof in bathrooms on the first floor room slope, so even I had to bed in the shower to use it!
First floor room are also without net curtains, so you can't have any daylight in the room with out others on the same floor being able to see in your room. They are arranged in such a way that they look out with a courtyard like arrangement.
Staff are fairly friendly but have to be pushed to resolve problems!
Breakfast is one of he worst I have had at any hotel! Dried fried eggs and over cooked and dry bacon. You almost have to tackle a waiter to have them bring tea and coffee to your table.
The internet access is SLOW! Please do not waste money on it.
This hotel could do with a huge renovation it get it back to modern standards. I'm not sure how it got it's 4 stars!
I have stayed at the hotel several times over the past few months and, alas the quality of the stay has remained the same.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex