I would like say that the Copthorn Hotel Gatwick was amazing & Beautiful first we met Sandra upon checking in she was wonderful and a great help.The hotel is a 17th century barn that has been added on and converted the white swan bar is the oldest part of the hotel & the grounds are simply relaxing, romantic & wonderful. Everyone from the Maid staff to the management were helpful, understanding & very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas the cab ride from the hotel into either Crawley or Three bridges range from 6 to 8 pounds. The hotel is close to the Gatwick airport and a train ride from London.
I would recommend the Copthorn Highly to anyone
p.s if your really up for an adventure ask about the ghost lol
pictures will follow later
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex