This was meant to be the first day of our honeymoon on our way to Jamaica. What a disaster. The resturant and reception areas is of a good quality. The rooms are dated with shabby decor and mould in the bathroom. The food at the hotel on 21/5/10 was a disaster. The first meal we ordered a ham and cheese pannini and cajun chicken and red pepper pannini. If there was 7 flakes of cheese we were lucky and there was only 1 strip of pepper, It was also cold. I returned the food in disgust. Second meal in the pub Gammon, egg, and chips and sausage & mash with gravy. Chips were cold, eggs were uncooked, the mash was so cold it was if it had been taken straight from the fridge. I returned them both only to be sent the plate of gamon, egg and chips back out in 2 mins thy had grilled the chips and they were burnt and the eggs were as hard as stones. Needless to say I returned it all. Third time lucky I tried the bistro and was reassured thed food would be excellent it wasnt it was still luke warm. I cant tell you how dissgusted me and my wife were with the hotel. The food standars agrency would have a field day here. I would appreciate a call off the manager to discuss. Tel 07779145849
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex