“Amazing food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The food in the Usk is exactly what you need after a day of walking in the Brecon Beacons. Big portions of proper pub grub cooked to perfection. I always come to eat dinner here when I am in Sennybridge.

The service is good but I was accused on one occasion of trying to short change the owner as I handed him a twenty and he thought it was a ten. He promptly checked the CCTV and gave me the rest of my change and a free drink after about 10 minutes. The accusation sullied my experience on that one occasion, but I suppose they have all sorts of clientele. The locals gathered round the bar can be a bit intimidating as well. Can't be too bad though because I keep coming back!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“sunday lunch”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Called in on way home from New quay without booking,ordered 2 beef dinners very quick service off the freindly staff and perfect food and drinks ,Thanks very much will call in again

Brecon, United Kingdom
“Top local choice”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

We live locally to this establishment and have to say this is out top choice for any occasion. The food is delicious and plentiful, the garlic chicken is especially tasty and the pudding are divine. Would definitely recommend eating here.

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We visit this place every sunday even though we live 20 miles away, always a pleasure, staff are friendly, food is amazing! You will not find a better place to eat than here!

• Visited August 2013
Brecon, Wales, United Kingdom
“beautiful sunday lunch”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

just wanted to say how much we enjoyed our sunday lunch there this week, it was very friendly, quick service, and a beautifully cooked dinner with plenty to eat, will certain be going there again