The staff at the hotel are the best I have ever come across, the room was huge with two bathrooms and an amazing sea view. Food is good but I have had better at other Riu properties. Main problem with this hotel is the lack of space round the pool, you have to be up way before 8 in order to get a bed with a brolly and not 1 inch away from the next bed, maybe a suggestion to the hotel is to use some of the grounds down by the other restaurant or maybe close that down as they are constantly trying to get people in and have an adult only area with a small pool and sunbathing on the grassy areas.
Would I return, only if I knew the hotel was not rammed to the rafters!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa Paraiso * 9-storey main building and villas * On the seafront * 10 km from Costa Adeje * Complimentary hotel bus to Playa de las Americas * 500 m from various shops * 30 km from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Lastminute so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Adeje
- Dunas Paraiso Tenerife
- Dunas Paraiso Hotel Tenerife
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Paraiso
- ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista Tenerife/Playa Paraiso