Just returned from a weeks stay with my husband and 3 children (7, 5, 2) upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite instead of the two separate rooms we had booked so we could all be together - a fabulous start. The rooms are lovely and clean with large bedrooms, a sitting area and large balconies. The whole hotel is kept very clean and the staff work very hard to help whenever they can. All were fabulous with the kids. The food isn't great, the same stuff every day but there was plenty to chose from and it was on tap all day so no one went hungry - even if it meant the kids had chips every day!
The pools are big but you needed to get up early to get a sunbed, quite annoying but no different to any other hotel we've stayed at in the height of the season. The hotel is in a very quiet area but we didn't really mind that as we wanted to relax with the family for a week. We had a day out to Playa la Vista beach which was beautiful white sand and worth the trip. We also had a day on the catermeran to see the dolphins and whales - again a fabulous day out.
We had a fantastic stay and can't praise the staff highly enough. We checked out at 11am and weren't picked up until 6pm, we didn't have a room but we were able to keep our bands on and use the facilities all day. We just got changed in the massive toilets and that was fine for us. We had a great stay and a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive ClubHotel Riu Buenavista, is located directly on the seafront with a splendid view of neighboring island, La Gomera. The hotel is situated 500m from the sandy beach Playa de Las Galgas the south western coast of Tenerife and approx. 27 km from Tenerife South Airport Reina Sofia (TFS). 3 times a day there is complimentary hotel bus to Costa Adeje and Playa de las Americas (limited places). The hotel features 9-storey building with 10 lifts and 5 villas, a total of 509 rooms, 2 swimming pools. With the RiuArt workshop, have fun expressing your more creative side; with RiuFit, practise sports in the hotel facilities; and the little ones will be entertained all day long thanks to the RiuLand Kid's Club in the children's pool and playground. For relaxation, we offer wellness center where you can visit the beauty salon. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer a wide variety of flavours for you to experience the best international, Canarian, and Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Atrapalo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Adeje
- Dunas Paraiso Tenerife
- Dunas Paraiso Hotel Tenerife
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Paraiso
- ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista Tenerife/Playa Paraiso