As other reviews it could be really good but single rooms are Very small and noisy. Lacking some basics like a lamp. Needs a refresh and some creativity to make use of the space and be comfortable. Bar and restaurant stylish but pricey and limited menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Navigator Inn sits in a prime position opposite Swanwick Marina on the scenic River Hamble just outside Southampton. The nautical-inspired interior extends into the 23 individually designed modern bedrooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The Navigator's traditional cooked breakfasts will more than whet the appetite as will the pub's hugely popular seasonal lunch and dinner menus carefully created using locally sourced produce. A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The Navigator couldn't be more accessible and is perfect for families, tourists and business travellers. The pub's 'Chart Room' can accommodate 48 seated guests and proves hugely popular for weddings and business meetings. Just a 20-minute drive from Southampton, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport and 2 miles from the M27 motorway, the pub also offers extensive free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Navigator reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spinnaker Hotel Swanwick
- The Navigator Swanwick, Hampshire