I arrived after 9 at night with the intention of getting a good nights sleep. However someone shouting as they ran past my room woke me at about 11. The person in the next room then came in and is still watching his TV at 1.15 which I can hear clearly. Its either on loud or the walls are thin. I should have gone to Premier Inn or Travelodge. Never staying here ever again and you won't either if you have any sense. Traffic on A27 is audible but not as bad as that TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Navigator Inn sits in a prime position opposite Swanwick Marina on the scenic River Hamble just outside Southampton. The nautical-inspired interior extends into the 23 individually designed modern bedrooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The Navigator's traditional cooked breakfasts will more than whet the appetite as will the pub's hugely popular seasonal lunch and dinner menus carefully created using locally sourced produce. A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The Navigator couldn't be more accessible and is perfect for families, tourists and business travellers. The pub's 'Chart Room' can accommodate 48 seated guests and proves hugely popular for weddings and business meetings. Just a 20-minute drive from Southampton, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport and 2 miles from the M27 motorway, the pub also offers extensive free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Navigator reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spinnaker Hotel Swanwick
- The Navigator Swanwick, Hampshire