We stayed here when moving to the area about six month ago and were very impressed. Since that time we have enjoyed quite a few pub lunches here, as well as several excellent Sunday lunches.
Obviously our opinion regarding the rooms is now six months old, but we were more than pleased.
More up to date, a simple lunch today with a glass of wine - or two - has the same quality and atmosphere and it's about time we thanked the staff and chef(s). Seriously recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Navigator Inn sits in a prime position opposite Swanwick Marina on the scenic River Hamble just outside Southampton. The nautical-inspired interior extends into the 23 individually designed modern bedrooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The Navigator's traditional cooked breakfasts will more than whet the appetite as will the pub's hugely popular seasonal lunch and dinner menus carefully created using locally sourced produce. A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The Navigator couldn't be more accessible and is perfect for families, tourists and business travellers. The pub's 'Chart Room' can accommodate 48 seated guests and proves hugely popular for weddings and business meetings. Just a 20-minute drive from Southampton, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport and 2 miles from the M27 motorway, the pub also offers extensive free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Navigator reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spinnaker Hotel Swanwick
- The Navigator Swanwick, Hampshire