Fine if you book early enough but at £70 per night it compares unfavourably with Travelodge.
Helpful staff who were having to sort out the touch screen check in and very helpful staff in the restaurant but two things let this hotel down.
1. Why oh why is there no shaver socket in the bathroom? Adaptors are available but the sockets are too far away for the cord to reach properly and the lighting in the bedroom is poor compared with the lighting in the bathroom.
2. Other Premier Inns have breakfasts cooked to order and whilst yes it may take longer you know it will be hot and fresh rather than being left under heat lamps.
Bottom line - would I stay here again? Probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the River Medway in Rochester Medway Valley Leisure Park, two miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Rochester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Strood
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Kent/Strood