Just stayed the one night for a family trip. Room was as usual very clean and comfortable. Staff were efficient and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Price (£29) was excellent. Small gripe was lack of Wi-Fi and mobile phone signal in our room which was a bit frustrating and mattress on the bed could have been comfier. Could hear trains going past during the night, but did not bother me unduly. Location was useful, close to cinema, bowling centre and lots of eateries. Be warned though, the town of Rochester is quite some distance away. Too far to walk, for us anyway. Other than that, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the River Medway in Rochester Medway Valley Leisure Park, two miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Rochester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Strood
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Kent/Strood