We really enjoyed our stay here. Close to Rochester - on one day we walked into the city for some great riverside views - take the footpath over the M2 bridge and then follow the river all the way to the castle.
We thought it might be noisy in the bedroom, next to a train line, but with the windows closed it was fine. Rooms were a bit warm but aircon did a good job. Weak mobile phone reception in bedroom. Otherwise - great place, would definitely recommend - especially if you can get a cheap deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the River Medway in Rochester Medway Valley Leisure Park, two miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Rochester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Strood
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Kent/Strood