Checked in for a couple of nights Friday & Saturday night with a lot of other family members joining for a wedding in Rochester. Staffs were very helpful always on hand to answer any questions.
The room was neat and tidy, I felt the tele was a little small about 20" I think with Freeview. Had a travel kettle and these places never put enough coffee and milk for the morning, but you could obviously buy coffee on site (Costa). Bed was comfortable, with good curtains that close out the light. Nice deep bath with good water supply to have a fairly powerful shower, also always nice and warm. The only other thing that would have been nice in the room was a small fridge to be able to keep drinks. I felt the advertising for Wi Fi was a little poor, you basically get half an hour a day free then you have to buy it. Other than that I felt it was pretty good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the River Medway in Rochester Medway Valley Leisure Park, two miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Rochester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Strood
- Premier Inn Rochester Hotel Kent/Strood