Chipperfield Hollow Bed & Breakfast
US$120
Hotels.com
US$139
US$130
Town Centre Inn(Campbell River)
US$84
The Harbourside Inn(Campbell River)
Coast Discovery Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$124
Heritage River Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
April Point Resort & Spa(Quathiaski Cove)
TripAdvisor
Whiskey Point Resort(Quathiaski Cove)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalking distancekayaking tripgreat hostsstayed hereone nightprivate bathensuite bathroombreakfasts were excellentquadra islandchipperfield hollowminiature donkeysspecial treatmichaelrobinspiritwestferry
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My daughter and I stayed at Chipperfield before and after a four day kayak trip. Michael and Robin made us feel entirely at home; they made sure we got where we needed to be (we didn't get a car for this trip), knew the places to shop and eat, and basically took care of us the entire time. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. (The bed was unbelievably comfortable, especially after a four day camping trip!). I'd highly recommend Chipperfield Hollow to anyone wanting to stay on Quadra Island.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here before setting off on our kayak adventure with Spirit of the West.
A wonderful haven of peace and comfort, made very special by the fantastic hospitality from Mike and Robin.
Would hope to return and see more of Quadra

Room Tip: Between us we had 4 out of the 5 rooms. All of them are excellent, tastefully furnished and spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Chipperfield Hollow was the first accommodation we stayed at on our three week vacation on Vancouver Island, and we couldn`t have asked for a better start. The house is very tastefully decorated, there is a lot of room, and it is very comfortable. We were a party of 8 including 4 teenagers, plus 8 mountain bikes, and Mike and Robin were able to accommodate us with ease. Mike did the breakfasts which were plentiful and of good quality, and he was also a fund of useful advice and information about Quadra Island, which is a great place to stay. We would definitely come back here if/when we return to Vancouver Island, and would strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms were of a similar high quality
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here following our Johnston Strait kayak trip with Spirit of the West Adventures and everything was fantastic. This is a traditional B&B run by a very friendly older couple. Basic rooms, but a great breakfast, clean, good location, and affordable. Everything a B&B should be. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you want to stay with caring, friendly, and laid-back hosts who have a cozy and clean B&B in a beautiful spot and with a fantastic breakfast made to order, you've found your place! I unfortunately only got to stay at Robin and Michael's for one night, but from start to finish, it was a great experience. Michael generously picked me and another person up from the ferry terminal to catch a meeting for a kayak camping trip...and I enjoyed chatting with them about local events/news and other things that night and the next morning....both Michael and Robin are very easy to talk to and easygoing....oh, and the breakfast the next day was filling (pancakes, ham, eggs, fruit, juice- a personal buffet! :) I can't find the picture now but plan to upload it) and delicious! And when I accidentally dropped and left a contact lens case Robin emailed me to ask if I needed it and offered to mail it to me! (I didn't need it, but that was really thoughtful!) I felt so relaxed and comfortable there (it's nestled in the woods and very peaceful)- as other have said, highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo