“Good fun but a bit pricey”
Review of Diggerland

Diggerland
More attraction details
Owner description: Diggerland is the Ultimate adventure park experience where children and adults can drive REAL construction machinery. With over 15 rides and drives there’s something for everyone at Diggerland. For the daredevil in you, take a ride on ‘Spindizzy’, unique to Diggerland; prepare to feel the ultimate adrenaline rush on this world famous attraction. Want to get some real JCB experience? Try out your excavating skills on our giant dirt diggers, or drive a monster JCB 3CX. Or you can relax and take in the views, from 50ft in the air on our ‘Skyshuttle’.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Good fun but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Well run with plenty of rides for all ages. A good day out no matter what the weather, probably better in the rain. Food and drink reasonable. But...I did think 20 pounds per person regardless of age a bit steep...but was good fun.

1 Thank buskerboy

Sedgefield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A different day out.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when we arrived but from the point we paid from the moment we left I can honestly say me and my son had an unforgettable day. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Where else can a four year old sit on his dad's lap and drive a real JCB robot around a mud track, dig a hole with a pretty big digger and drive a mini Landrover defender? Magic.

Visited May 2014
“Excellent for kids, staff extremely helpful”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Took kids to diggerland loads to do for all ages even though my youngest is under 90cms there was still allot for him to do . Staff go out if their way to help you. We enjoyed it so much we decided to go back again the day after so we went 2 days in a row. I really do not understand the negative reviews about prices ect? Obviously some silly people who don't understand how much a place like this costs to run! I will be buying the annual passes for me and the kids so we can go as much as we want . Can't say enough about it really, excellent place!

Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“good day out”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

really enjoyed our day , the staff are brilliant and enthusiastic even on rainy wet days!the safari trip was especially enjoyable, entertaining bloke who took it! we took a picnic, which i would recommend. only gripe is, thought it a bit over priced. £20 each, kids same price as adults. cost £60 for two adults and a 3 year old. having said that , my son very much enjoyed himself. prob wouldnt rush back, but pleased we went.

Taichung, Taiwan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“WOW. Amazing fun for all the family”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

AVOID ! AVOID ! AVOID !!! THATS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIfe... My wife and I, plus the 4 kids visited, yesterday and today. What a great place. Our first visit was Saturday. We loved it solo much we just had to go back for another go. Plenty to do for the WHOLE FAMILY. Big and small kids will love it. I am a 39 year old mature man, I LOVED IT. It was truly amazing. Only 2 rides where you have to pay, £1.00 per ride. His indorr play area.( free) for if the weather turns nasty. Great food in cafe, not ridiculously priced either. A whole lot cheaper than taking the kids to an indoor play area, which only lasts two hours !!! DO YOUR RESEARCH, I FOUND A FAMILY PASS ON THE NET FOR ONLY £40.00. TFM RADIO OFFER.... DO NOT HESITATE. I recommend to all. You will love it. P.s, wear suitable clothing, Welles, have fun xx